7.01.2014

My First Nature Box

With summer here a lot of us are heading out on trips and one thing you do during vacation is eat! You eat so many snacks but not all snacks are healthy as others and that's why for my trip to Florida I decided to pick out some snacks from Nature Box. Nature Box is a monthly subscription that sends you 5 (or more snacks) of your choice for $19.95, all these snacks are healthy and good for you. I always wanted to try Nature Box and since I was traveling this month anyways I went ahead and order my first box and thought I would share what I got with you guys. Enjoy!

For my first box I got five bags of snacks for $10 (I found a coupon online!). Sometimes some of the snacks you want will run out but I was lucky and got all of my first picks! They also sent me a extra surprise bag!

Baked Sweet Potato Fries
I love sweet potatoes so when I saw these I immediately added them to my pantry. After trying these guys I was pretty disappointed because I didn't like them as much as I thought I would.

Cashew Power Clusters
These were by far my favorite snack I tried! However they also came with less pieces then the other bags.

Vanilla Macaroon Granola
I wanted to take some granola so I could have a bowl of cereal in the mornings with some almond milk. This one caught my eyes more then the other ones so I went with this one. This was so yummy and sweet!

Lemon Tea Biscuits
These would go great with some tea or coffee but alone they are kind of dry. These actually remind of shortbread cookies.

Italian Bistro Pretzels
These are great if you want something salty and bread like.

Apple Pie Oat Clusters
This was my surprise snack I got. They are apple pie oat clusters, they are granola chunks with some raisins and apples pieces mixed in. They taste pretty good, very hearty.

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment