7.18.2014

June Favorites ♥ Beauty

I feel like it's been forever since my previous monthly favorites. I collected quite a few goodies since my last favorites post so read and enjoy! Oh and let me know what beauty products you discovered in June.

Etude House Collagen Eye Patch: I bought a few of these for my trip to fully relax my eyes. Cool them in the fridge for a touch of coolness.

Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser: I ran out of my cleanser so I started to use this sample that I got in my Birchbox a few moths ago. I used to use this cleanser before so it was fun to use again.

Boots Expert Anti-Blemish Serum: Serums are my favorite because they lock in moisture and make your face nice and dewy. When I was using this it prevented any blemishes!

It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In-Product: This stuff smells nice and makes my hair look good.

Detangler Brush: I always wanted to try one of these brushes but I thought they didn't work so I wanted to use it in person. Any time I have knots in my hair I ran this through my hair a few times and it's gone!

Maybelline Pure BB Cream: I don't really like western BB cream because they always feel heavy on my skin but I really liked this one! It's light and provides great coverage.

Revlon Pink Lemonade Lip Butter: I've used Revlon lip butters before and love them! This time I got a different color, a natural light pink shade, which I love!

Benefit They're Real Mascara: Another sample I got from Birchbox. I like pairing this with the L'Oreal Manga mascara, they're the perfect "false eyelashes" mascara combo!

Stiffing Brush: I've been using these sorts of brushes to apply my bb creams for a while but I realized that I haven't talk about them on here yet. I love the airbrush texture that it gives my skin.

What beauty products did you discovered in June?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment