7.04.2014

How To Keep Your Cool During Summer

So it's summer that blazing hot, humid, sticky time of the year where it may be difficult to keep your cool. I don't know about you guys but I dread this season the most because I turn into a hot mess every time I go out! However, instead of staying indoors throughout this season I have found a way to somewhat beat the heat with a few cooling products and techniques.

Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist: This adorable bunny mist does more then just look cute it serves as a cooling face mist. I like to keep this in the refrigerator at night and then throw it in my bag before I head out the next day. Spritz 2-3 times on your face to refresh your face.

Sheet Mask: Sheet masks are amazing little skincare wonders! I like to keep a few in the refrigerator to add a cooling effect to my skin, plus if you have sun burnt your face this feels extra nice!

Etude House Collagen Eye Patch: These eye patches are also great to use after a day out. Leave these in the fridge to chill while your out and once you get home apply these on under your eyes to give your eyes a cooling sensation.

Etude House Eye Cream (Mint Cooling): This is an eye stick that cools your under eyes to get rid of eye bags. You can store this in your fridge or freezer and use at night or whenever you need to.

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment