7.06.2014

Favorite Summer Albums

I just came back from my trip from Florida and wanted to share my favorite road trip approved albums to keep your eyes entertained through the entire trip (well beside potty breaks). I will be sharing my summer vacation photos in another post so look forward to that!

Artist: Shishamo
Album: Shishamo
Favorite Songs: Bokuni Kanojoga Dekitanda, Ikitakunai, and Anoko No Ballade
I came across this Japanese indie group a few months ago and instantly fell in love with their music! When I first heard their self-titled album I knew it would be the perfect summer road trip album. They also just released a new mini album so I would recommend that too!

Artist: Lana Del Rey
Album: Ultraviolence
Favorite Songs: Florida Kilos, Is This Happiness, and Shades Of Cool
Technically any one of Lana Del Rey's albums are perfect summertime albums but I choose her latest album because it's the one I listened to the most while on my trip. But I my favorite album by her is still "Born To Die", listen to it if you haven't already.

Artist: Akdong Musician
Album: Play
Favorite Songs: 200%, Give Love, and Melted
This Korean indie duo's first debut album is amazing! It came out back in spring but it's one of those albums that you can listen to all year long but I especially loved listening to it while on my summer vacation. It has all sorts of song like upbeat bobbing head tunes to soft sang ballads great for long drives!

Artist: The Killers
Album: Day & Age
Favorite Songs: Goodnight, Travel Well, Spaceman, and Dustland Fairytale
I'm a long time Killer's fan and a road trip would'nt be a road trip without busting out a few of their songs! It was hard to select one album by them but I think Day&Age has the perfect songs to keep you jamming through long hour drives.

What are your favorite Summer albums?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment