6.01.2014

Summer Wishlist

Summer Wishlist
Summer is fast approaching and that means summer vacation is coming! I still have about a month until I go on vacation so I thought I would make a list of some items I want/need to get and post them here on mu blog as a reminder of what I need to get before I travel.

Striped Backpack - I was browsing through the Forever 21 website a few days ago and saw this backpack and instantly fell in love with it! It just needs a few pins and patches for it to be perfect.

Marie ID/Card Holder - We are going to Disney this year so I want to get this card holder to keep all of my Disney cards.

Running/walking Shoes - I am in need of some running/walking shoes! I saw these at some stores a few weeks ago and thought they looked cute so I may get them. But if any of you have any suggestions please let me know.
Polaroid Camera - I've wanted one of these for a long time so but I promise myself that I am going to get this before summer ends so I can take lots of artsy fartsy photos!

Asos Brown Satchel - This is the first item that I can official check off my list since I just bought it! Isn't it cute!

Marie Cat Ears Headband - Another essential for Disney World! This one is from Tokyo Disney is really adorable I need it!

Tony Moly Panda's Dream Eye Patches - I want these mainly for traveling so that I don't get puffy eyes while on vacation.

Oh and sorry for not blogging! I've been brainstorming a lot of new blog posts for the summer and came up with a bunch of rad ideas that I can't wait to share! I will also be daily blogging again! I already have everything planned for the first two weeks of June but if you guys want to request anything please let me know and I will try to fit that in my schedule.

What's on your summer wishlist?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Aah, Disney World~! I'll be going in January; good thinking on the card holder. And so cute with Marie! I found one of the headbands on eBay a while ago, if you're wondering where to look. Have fun~!!

    ReplyDelete