6.10.2014

Review: Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer

Today I will be reviewing one of the Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquers. These are a combination of a lipstick and lip gloss which is cool because you get the color payoff of a lipstick but the shininess of a lip gloss. They also have a lot of gorgeous colors to pick from! so if you are interested keep reading!

What it claims to do?
"The earth-shattering lip lacquer from Rimmel London combining the intense color of lipstick with a lacquer like shine. Show Off Lip Lacquer is an explosive make-up phenomenon that represents the end of color as you know it. Packed with pure color pigments, its lusciously creamy conditioning formula promises a never-before combination of color, shine and comfort that last and last."

Pros:
- Vivid color
- Long lasting
- Shiny

Cons:
- Transfers color

My experience
I saw a review on these somewhere and was so impressed with the colors I had to get me one to try out in person. The color is very bright and lasts for hours! My only problem is that the colors transfers on to my drinks but aside from that it's a great product!

Would I recommend this product?
Yes! Long lasting and bold.

You can buy the Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer here

Have you tried these lip lacquer yet?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment