6.05.2014

Review: L'oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara

Hello! Today I will be reviewing the new L'oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara. What drew me into this mascara was the packaging with the pandas on it! We normally don't get this kind of packaging here in the states so it was nice to see that in the drugstore beauty aisle. I hope in the future more beauty companies will try to make there packaging cuter because I really enjoy that. hehe :D

What it claims to do?
"For the first time, L'Oreal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The mega impact formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15x lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed manga look."

Pros:
- Makes my lashes flare up
- Gives nice volume
- Doesn't flake
- Doesn't smudge
- Gets all my hard to get lashes
- Comes off easily

Cons:
- Didn't really lengthen my lashes

My experience
I was pretty excited to get mascara because of the cute panda on the packaging but I wish they would've made the mascara tube cuter because it's pretty boring. Anyways the mascara does a pretty good job at coating all of my lashes even the hard to reach smaller ones! It also makes my lashes flare up which I really like! The only disappointing thing I found about this mascara is that it doesn't lengthen your lashes.

Would I recommend this product?
Yes. I think it's a great mascara and would recommend this if you would like to try a new mascara.

You can buy the L'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara here

Have you tried this mascara? Did you like it?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment