6.02.2014

May Beauty Favorites

Is it me or did May just fly by? Well to me it totally felt like it did! Anyways, in May I rediscovered a few products that I had laying around and discovered some great products from a few of my past Birchboxes that I really love and want to share!

L'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara: I was pretty excited to try this mascara because the advertisements looked cute. I just wish they would've tried harder to make this cuter but then again this is america.... but I bought it anyways and actually liked the way it made my lashes flare up.

Rimmel Show-Off Lip Lacquer: I saw a few swatches of these lip lacquers from Rimmel and fell in love with them! I decided to pick up one and I will for sure be getting more of these in the future! They are so vivid!

Coastal Scents Bright Eyed: I started using this under my eyes to make my eyes brighter because my pimple concealer doesn't cover my dark circles like I want it to so I use this.

Supergoop! Sunscreen Day Cream: If you follow me on Twitter you know that I've been really into skincare lately and one of the most important things I think you should do for your skin is put on sunscreen (and no SPF isn't the same thing! Sunscreen and SPF are both different! Look it up!). This is my favorite sunscreen so I would highly recommend this sunscreen or anything from Supergoop!

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque: This is my ultimate favorite green mask! If you have not tried this GO OUT AND GET THIS MASK NOW! IT'S THAT AMAZING!

Clarisonic Deep Pore Cleansing Brush: I replaced my Clarisonic brush with the deep pore brush head and I love how smooth my face feels after using this.

Supergoop! CC Cream in Light to Medium: I'm running low on my BB cream so I thought I would use this CC cream that I got in my Birchbox. I actually really like this cream! It provides great coverage and feels light.

Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle: I never need to use detanglers because I normally go and cut it when my hair starts to knot (most curly haired people do) but I back in early May I didn't have time to go and cut my hair so I just spritz this on and it did the trick!

What are your current favorite beauty products?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment