5.17.2014

May Wishlist

May Wishlist

It's time for one of my favorite monthly posts, my monthly wishlists! These are the things I've been eyeing and thinking about getting. Enjoy!

First off, I can't wait for the new LUSH bathbomb to come out! It's called "Granny Takes A Dip" and it's so colorful! It comes out next week and you bet I will be getting it! I've been look for the perfect satchel and I think I finally found it at Forever 21! It's the perfect size, color and would look great with everything! I suddenly got the urge to dye my hair a few days ago but I'm still not sure what color I exactly want. I was thinking of dying it either a purplish red (like the one Ami currently has) or maybe a milk tea brown? I never dyed my hair before (my natural hair color is black) and I heard Japanese hair dye is less damaging so I was thinking of getting one of these hair dyes but if any of you have any recommendations please let me know!

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment