5.07.2014

Collective Haul ♥ Yesasia, Birchbox, etc.

Happy Hump Day! I recently ordered a bunch of goodies that were suppose to come in the mail tomorrow but they all got here a day early so I thought I would post a mini haul of the stuff I got in the mail.

From Yesasia I picked up the latest issue of Zipper magazine along with the May issue of Nylon Japan because Kyary was on the cover! One of my favorite Harajuku model's, Culumi Nakada, recently came out with her own book called "Nowhere" and since I collect Harajuku model's books of course I needed this one too!

I needed a new Clarisonic brush head so I thought I would try the deep pore brush. I will let you guys know what I think about it once I try it.

Lastly I finally got the new Kirby game! I literally went to every store in my town to find this game and couldn't find it anywhere! I even checked online to see if it was available in stores and it was but apparently it wasn't! Anyways I finally order it online because I was fed up but I'm so happy to finally play this game! 

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment