5.02.2014

April Beauty Favorites

Hello again cuties! It's time to talk about my beauty faves of the month. I had a few favorites this month and surprisingly most of them have to do with hair. (I am probably the worst when it comes to hair!) I hope you enjoy this post and let me know your favorites in the comments.

Boots Expert Anti-Blemish Toner and Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream:
Lately my skin has been feeling really smooth and I think it's thanks to the combination of these two products. I started using both in the beginning of the month and they've made my face look and feel nice.

BH Cosmetics That's Heart Palette: 
I got this palette month's ago but in April I finally started playing with it and creating cute eye makeup looks. I love how this palette has some neutrals and a few bold colors for fun.

NYM Beach Babe Texturizing Shampoo:
To give my curls that beach wave look I've been using this shampoo. You don't get a very drastic look by using this but I do see a subtle change. Review coming soon!

NYM Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray:
This is the best sea salt spray I have used! Check out the full review here!

NYM Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo:
Yes, another Not Your Mother product! I've been loving their products lately! This dry shampoo is amazing! It smells great, comes with a lot of product, and does the job!

What are some of your favorite beauty products that you recently discovered?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment