4.15.2014

Review: The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil

Hello! I feel like I haven't posted a beauty review in FOREVER, but then again I always say that whenever I post a product review. (I guess I should make more) Today I will be reviewing The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil. I first heard about this serum when The Body Shop emailed me and I was very intrigued so I decided to try it out. I've been using this for a full month and here are my thoughts on it...

What it claims to do?
"Wake up to beautiful skin with new Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil, a technical innovation combining the power of a serum and oil to indulge, replenish and recharge skin with moisture overnight."

Pros:
- Soft face
- Moisturizing
- Soothing scent
- Gives your face a dewy look

Cons:
- Breaks out my forehead
- Oily
- Gets on your pillow at night

My experience:
I was pretty excited to use this product because it sounded like a great product, in theory. The texture of this serum is super oily and it literally makes your skin look and feel like greasy. After a few minutes on your face this gives you a dewy look but since I usually at night it sometimes gets on my face. The next morning I got from using this was a big red pimply friend on my forehead! (but that could be from something else)

Would I recommend this to someone?
Not really. I haven't seen any major changes on my skin from using this. (aside from a forehead pimple but then again that could be from something else) However I will continue to use this serum every night until I run out (because I hate wasting products) and if my opinion changes I will make sure to let you guys know.

You can purchase The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil here

Have you tried this serum before? Did you like it?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment