4.23.2014

Review: Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray ♥ Not Your Mother's

My favorite type of hair style is that boho beach waves look that becomes really popular during summer. Most start buying their "beach ready" wave enhancers around late spring/early summer but I buy these sorts of products all year long (if it says beach waves I've probably tried it!). I thought I would never find the perfect waving spray but I finally found it! Keep reading to find out more...

 What it claims to do:
"Now everyday can be a day at the beach...minus the sunburn. Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type. Infused with natural dead sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long."

Pros:
- Adds texture to your hair
- Gives your hair a matte finish
- Smells nice
- Great for beach waves
- Controls frizz

Cons:
- Dries hair

My experience:
I first used this spray last year and I was amazed with the results! I've tried many (and I mean many!) types of beach wave sprays and I think this is the perfect one! It gives you that tousled mermaid waves that many of us crave during summer and leaves a matte finish (that would look great with some colorful chalk streaks). The only thing that I don't like is that it dries out your hair (especially the ends) but most sea salt spray do this so it's alright.

Would I recommend this?
Yes! Hands down the best sea salt spray I've tried so far!

You can buy the NYM Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray here

What's your favorite sea salt spray?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment