4.01.2014

March Beauty Favorites

Happy April Fools Day! I have no tricks planned for you guys so don't worry instead I will be talking about my March beauty favorites! I realized that all but 2 of these products were found in one of my Birchbox, which is why I love Birchbox because they always introduce me to new products that I probably wouldn't have tried myself. I only had a few favorites so this will be a quick blog post either way I hope you enjoy!

Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer:
I got this in my March Birchbox so I've been using this moisturizer for a month. I actually really like it's has a great scent that's great for morning and night.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil:
I got an email from The Body Shop a few weeks ago about their new serum so I thought I would buy and try to see if I like it. I've been only using it for a few days but I already noticed how soft and moisturized my face feels.

Color Club Blue-Ming Nail Polish:
Isn't this color beautiful! I got this nail polish in a Birchbox a long time ago and I stumbbled upon it again when I was cleaning out my nail polish drawer I found the mini version but it was all out of polish so I decided to buy the full-size and I'm so glad I did!

Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer in Light:
This concealer has been really popular so I thought I would try it to see what all the hype was about. This is a great concealer it provides great coverage and blends in easily.

Benefit How 'Bout Them Apples? Cheek and Lip Cream:
Another March Birchbox find! I love The Balm lip tints so I had high hopes when I tried it and The Balm impressed me yet again! The color looks like if you ate a hundred cherry pies and it lasts all day!

Skin and Co Truffle Therapy Serum:
I believe this was from my February Birchbox. I used this after I moisturized my skin at night and this stuff made my skin feel amazing! It also has a delightful scent, it smells like a pastry shop! I just finished the sample tube and wished I had the full-size but it's pretty pricey, maybe one day...

What were some of your beauty favorites you discovered in March?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment