4.13.2014

Favorite Nail Polishes for Spring

Spring is finally here! I thought I would put together a post with 10 of my favorite nail polishes that are perfect for this season. During this time of the year, I like to wear light pastel colors. (I also wear this all year long but more during Spring, hehe...) So, here are my faves:f

(Left to right) Revlon Top Speed in Pink Lingerie, Sinful Colors in Unicorn, Essie in Fuji, Essie in Play Date, and Sinful Colors in Orange Cream

(Left to Right) Sally Hansen in White On, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Color in Blue-Away, Color Club in Blue-Ming, Zoya in Wednesday, and China Glase in Re-Fresh Mint

These are my five most worn nail polishes I like to wear during Spring. (I'm currently wearing Fuji)

What is your go-to Spring nail color?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment