4.21.2014

Drugstore Beauty Haul ♥ Ulta & Target

 A few days ago I picked up a few things from Ulta and Target and thought I would share what beauty goodies I got. I hope you guys enjoy!

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Shampoo: I'm familiar with the beach babe spray from NYM but when I saw that they had a shampoo I knew I had to get it because I love that beachy wavey look! I would've bought the conditioner too but they didn't have it.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream: I've tried the Neutrogena Healthy Skin moisturizer before and it did strange things to my skin so I thought I would try the anti-wrinkle cream this time to see if it works on my skin.

Nivea A Kiss Of Moisture: A lot of people I know use this lip balm so I decided to try it to see what the hype is all about.

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray: I tried this spray last year and really loved the way it make my curls look so I bought a mini size because smaller things are cuter! I've been using this for only three days and I can already see myself getting the full-size! Review coming soon!

OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner: I've always been intrigued to try this shampoo and conditioner but I never do in the end but I was in need on a conditioner but they didn't have the full-size in stock (isn't that always the case?) so I got this travel size instead.

Maybelline Volum'Express One By One Mascara: I was on the look out for a new mascara to try out and came across this one. I've never tried it before and it seem to be fairly new so I picked it up.

Boots Expert Anti-Blemish Toner: Another new product that I've always wanted to try but never have. I always get the regular toner from Boots but I was in the mood to try something new.

That's it! I will try out these products and let you know what I think of them in a review later.

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment