4.30.2014

April Birchbox

My April Birchbox finally arrived yesterday! I had a problem with my Birchbox subscription earlier this month so it took longer then it would to arrive but at least it came and I was very satisfied with my box! Keep reading to find out what I got in my box this month!

This months theme is rainy days, cause as you know April showers bring May flowers.
Box overview
List of products in my box this month
Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle Full-size, $21.95 
What: Best-selling elixir that locks in color, protects from heat damage, and adds silkiness.
How: Spray generously onto damp hair before styling. Warning: Their signature scent is addictive.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel Full-size, $22
What: Botanical oils and conditioners tame unruly brows for a natural, polished look.
How: Brush onto brows in direction of hair growth. Wear alone, or over your favorite pencil.

KIND Snacks Healthy Grains Bar - Maple Pumpkin Seeds With Sea Salt 15-count, $11.88
What: The perfect combo of salty and sweet, these delicious treats pack a whole-grain punch.
How: Toss 'em in your purse or gym bag for a healthy pick-me-up whenever, wherever.

Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream - Light/Medium Full-size, $32
What: Next-generation SPF 35 CC cream that triple protects against UVA, UVB, and infrared-A rays.
How: Apply a nickle-sized amount over face and neck_it works as both a primer and foundation.

Color Club Gala's Gems Collection Breakfast At... Set of 4, $13
What: We teamed up with style blogger Gala Gonzalez to create this exclusive shimmery shade.
How: This formula has a luxe pearl finish. Apply two coats, followed by a top coat.

This is probably one of my best Birchboxes I've gotten in a long time! I love absolutely everything and can see myself using everything for the next few weeks.

What did you get in your April Birchbox?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment