3.05.2014

Review: Maybelline Clean Express Eye Makeup Remover

So today I have a review for you all. It's on the Maybelline Clean Express Eye Makeup Remover! I've been using this product for about a month and since I love the Clean Express makeup wipes I thought I would pick up one of the bottle removers and try it out. First off let me just say how much I love the whole Clean Express line packaging! Isn't it cute? It's pink yet simple but so adorable! Anyways, keep reading to see if I liked this eye makeup remover or not.

What does it do?
"Clean express classic eye makeup remover glides across lids and lashes to quickly break up eye makeup without any harsh rubbing. The soothing, water-based gel formula cools and refreshes without any greasy residue. Quick-break, oil-free gel formula breaks down even the most stubborn makeup fast."

Pros:
- Takes off all makeup
- Cute packaging
- Great for waterproof or hard to take off mascara
- Affordable
- Leaves refreshing feeling afterwards

Cons:
- Greasy

My experience:
The first time I used this was when I was wearing one of my most long lasting mascara but with one cotton round and some of this remover it came out hassle free! I instantly fell in love with this stuff and have been enjoying it ever since! However, after using this makeup remover I do have a greasy residue on my face but it's quite refreshing and soothing.

Would I recommend this?
Yes! It works great for me but then again I don't wear that much heavy duty makeup.

You can purchase the Maybelline Clean Express Eye Makeup Remover here!

What's your favorite makeup remover?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment