3.12.2014

Review: Etude House Eye's Cream in Mint Cooling

Today I will be reviewing the Etude House Eye's Cream. A lot of Korean cosmetic companies have a product similar to this (Tony Moly just released a whole new line with 2 of these). The reason I wanted to try this was because you can apparently put this in your refrigerator to give a cooling effect under your eye's which I think is really cool! You can carry this with you everywhere when you need a pick me up!

How to use:
"Twist to dispense. Apply to lower eye-lids by using stick to gently massage around the eyes. Use fingers to gently pat cream into skin."

Pros:
- Cooling
- Soothing
- Cute packaging
- Great for puffy tired eyes
- Has SPF 30++ UV protection
- Affordable

Cons:
- Not that hydrating

My experience:
I've been using this almost every night since I've gotten it and haven't really notice any significant changes around my eyes. However when I keep this in the refrigerator at night and use it in the morning it really refreshes and wakes my eyes. The only bad thing about this eye cream is that it doesn't hydrate my eyes.

Would I recommend this to someone?
I think it's an alright product but not the best eye cream out there but you get what you pay for. If you travel a lot and need a refreshing pick me up I would recommend this.

You can purchase the Etude House Eye's Cream in Mint Cooling here.

What's your favorite eye cream?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment