3.18.2014

NOTD: St. Patty's Day

I was suppose to post this up yesterday on St. Patrick's Day as soon as I came home from work but I was really tired and slept as soon as I hit my bed and by the time I woke up it was around midnight so I decided to post it today instead. This is my special St. Patty's Day manicure I did for yesterday. It was really simple to create and looks lovely on the nails.

I used China Glaze's Gaga For Green and Zoya's Ziv

After I applied my base coat I painted my nails green and waited for them to dry before moving to the next step. Next I painted half of my nail gold and with a makeup sponge I place a bit of the gold nail polish on the sponge and then dabbed the sponge in between the green and gold to blend and to remove the harsh line.

What did you guys do on St. Patrick's Day?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment