3.28.2014

ModCloth Stylish Surprise Unboxing

Every year Modcloth comes out with their Stylish Surprise bags so this year I thought I would try my luck and picked up two. If you are not familiar with Modcloth's Stylish Surprise it's basically where you can get one article of clothing (you can also get shoes) for $10 and it's all random so you don't know what you get!
To see what I got keeping reading!

I saw the apparel stylish surprise first and it was this red and black aztec print 3/4 sleeve blouse. I didn't really like this top because it's not my style so I gave it to my sister because she liked it.

I also got a shoe grab bag because I love ModCloth shoes and thought I would get a pretty amazing pair of shoes, plush $10 for shoes is a great deal!

When I first saw these boots they totally reminded me of a pirate or that cat from Sherk. I also didn't like these. I'm not a big fan of tall boots since I'm only 5'2 they make me look even shorter. So I will also be giving these away probably to my mom because she likes boots.

Overall I was pretty disappointed with my first Stylish Surprise order. I was hoping for a cute dress or something but I got pieces instead. Would I buy another one? Yes! because the anticipation of not knowing what you are going to get is fun, it's like Christmas!

What did you get in your Stylish Surprise bag?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment