3.07.2014

March Wishlist

March wishlist
(left to right) Essie nail polish in Fashion Playground and Fuji, Popteen April 2014 Magazine, Topshop Ice Cream Earrings,  Strawberry Creepers, Sailor Moon Eyeliner, Holika Holika Bulgarian Rose Serum, Alpacasso, and Cute Pink Backpack

I'm pretty excited for Spring so I picked out some lovely items that I would like to get before spring arrives like pastel nail polishes from Essie, cute strawberry creepers, ice cream earrings, and a adorable pink backpack. I've been looking for a face serum to add to my collection and was wondering if any of you have any suggestions? I looked online and found a few but the one I'm leaning towards getting is the Bulgarian Rose serum by Holika Holika I've tried the eye cream from this line and really enjoyed it so I'm thinking about getting the serum this time. Lastly, I'm also thinking about getting an alpacasso/arpakasso and wanted to know if any of you know have one. I'm thinking about getting this one from Rosy Garden. If you have one please let me know where you got it and if you have any tips and if you want me to write a blog post on it let me know too!

Have a wonderful weekend!

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment