3.16.2014

March Birchbox

So I got my March Birchbox on Friday and planned to post this yesterday but completely forgot so I'm posting it today instead. Anyways, I was happy really to get this box because it had a full-size moisturizer (or at least it looks like a full-size) I also got a few other neat products. Keep reading to find out what I got!

Box overview
List of items
Micheal Todd Citrus Cream Moisturizer Full-size, $29
What: Lightweight hydrator that uses hyaluronic acid for a smooth, radiant complexion.
How: Morning and night, massage a small amount into clean face and neck.

OmniPotent Duosity Hair Treatment Full-size, $25
What: This two-part treatment from the pro salon brand restores hair health and prevents damage.
How: Mix packettes to activate, and work into foam. Apply to hair, leave 3-5 minutes, and rinse.

What's inside?
theBalm How 'Bout Them Apples? Cheek and Lip Cream Full-size, $32
What: From the just-launched palette, a dual-purpose, creamy stain with just a hint of shimmer.
How: Apply to the, er, apples of cheeks and blend. Dab onto lips for a pretty flush.

Air Repair Rescue Balm Full-size, $12
What: Balms away! This all-natural salve repairs dry, cracked skin anywhere on the body.
How: Dab onto chapped lips, cuticles, hands, elbows, and knees.

A Treat From Ghirardelli
"Take a time-out to embrace Ghirardelli's Cherry Tango Square. After you try the unique blend of deep dark chocolate, tango cherry, and satisfying almond crunch, we dare you not to do a little happy dance."

Benefit Cosmetics Big Easy Full-size, $38
What: This self-adjusting formula makes complexion perfection easy peasy-be the first to try!
How: Test on hand or face after moisturizing to find your best shade. A little goes a long way.

So that's all I got in my March Birchbox. I was pretty pleased with this box mainly because I got a full-size looking moisturizer (which I really needed). I also used theBalm lip stain yesterday and loved it! I was also happy to see a few extras in my Birchbox such as the chocolate square because I love getting extras! Who doesn't?

What did you get in your March Birchbox?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment