3.01.2014

February Beauty Favorites

Happy first day of March everybody! Today's blog post is on my favorite beauty products from February. I had quite a few favorites this month so I will have a separate post for my non-beauty favorites up in a few days. I hope you guys enjoy!

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer
I needed a new concealer so I decided to try this one by Hard Candy. Its a high coverage concealer but it's feels slightly heavy on my face.

L'Oreal The Infallible Black Buster Eyeliner
I never used a felt eyeliner before so I decided to try this one because it had many good reviews. Check out my full review on it here.

Covergirl Bombshell Volume Mascara
I wanted to try this mascara ever since it came out and I really love it! Check out my review on this mascara here.

NYX Strawberry Milk Lipstick
I was looking through the NYX lipsticks at Target and fell in love with this color! The color is really cute and so is the name!

It's Skin Macaron Lip Balm in Strawberry
When I saw this lip balm I knew that I needed to get it because it's in the shape of a macaron! It smells really sweet too!

Vaseline Total Moisture Clean Feeling Lotion
I finally decided to get a bigger size of this lotion. I use to carry the smaller one in my bag for when I wanted to freshen my hands or body but I love this lotion way too much so I needed a bigger size to keep in my room.

Bath And Body Works Velvet Sugar Fragrance Mist
While browsing though the Bath and Body Works website I saw this cute mist and got it based on the bottle but I actually really love the scent. It has a clean fruity scent which I like.

Secret Clinical Strength Waterproof Deodorant
I went back to my favorite deodorant after trying different scents but the waterproof one is still my fave!

Sally Hansen Ultimate Shield Base and Top Coat
I think I finally found my favorite base coat and it's also by Sally Hansen! This keeps my polish in tact for days.

Maybelline Clean Express Makeup Remover
I bought this makeup remover for when I wear waterproof or hard to takeoff mascaras. It works pretty well. I would recommend this plus the bottle is cute!

What's some of your current beauty products?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment