3.24.2014

BH Cosmetics That's Heart Palette

Hello guys! Sorry for the lack of posts lately I've been sick for the past week and didn't have the energy to type up anything for my blog. So I apologize and I will resume to my regular blogging schedule starting with today's post which is on the BH Cosmetics That's Heart palette and brush set. I've been a viewer of That's Heart for a long time and enjoying watching her videos on Youtube so when I heard that she had her own makeup palette I had to get it! A few weeks ago the palette was on a deal where you could get a free 12 pc brush set so of course I took advantage of this deal and got the brush set!

Here a look at the palette first off the packaging is adorable! This palette has everything 8 eyeshadows (4 neutral and 4 colorful), a cute pink blush, and a bronzer/highlighter. Another cute thing that I love are the lacy scallop edges around the shadows and blush. So cute!
This is the brush set that I got with my palette. Inside this salmon colored leather pouch comes with 12 pc brush set. I was pretty surprised how long these brushes are I thought they would be small or cheaply made but they actually look like they are nice quality, plus they're really cute!

You can buy the 12 pc brush set here

Overall I am completely happy with my BH Cosmetics purchase. The That's Heart palette is so cute and I can't wait to use it along with the brushes!

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment