2.15.2014

Winter Nail Colors

 Today I am sharing my favorite winter nail polishes and colors I like to wear during the colder season. I usually either wear really dark blues and purples or light and shimmery nail colors, it really depends on my mood. I have quite a few nail polishes so I picked out my top fave nine polishes that I wear or would wear during winter.

 (Left to right) Color Club's Status Update, Zoya's Cynthia, and Color Club's Baldwin Blues 
These dark cream blues are both my favorite fall and winter polishes. I tend to wear these during the last couple of weeks of autumn and early winter.

Zoya's Kristen. OPI's I Don't Give A Rotterdam, and Zoya's Normani
These colors are lighter and scream winter to me, especially the OPI one (it's one of my favorite winter nail polishes)! The Zoya nail polish is also a fall to winter transition color I would wear.

Zoya's Gaia, Sally Hansen's White On, and Sephora by OPI's I Need Space
These three are the lightest nail polishes of the bunch. The Zoya nail polish is another one of my favorite winter nail polishes because of the opalescent shimmer that reminds me of icy snow. The other two are neutral nail polishes that I personally think look lovely all year around!

What's your favorite winter nail polish or color?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I love them all!!!! So pretty~

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete