2.25.2014

Review: CoverGirl Bombshell Volume Mascara

 So today I will be reviewing Covergirl's newest mascara called the Bombshell Volume. I bought this mascara for my sister last month and I really loved how it made her lashes look so I bought it for myself. This mascara has two sides and two steps, the first step adds volume and the second intensifies your lashes. By using both sides it is suppose to give you mega volume and dark lashes for that bombshell look.

 What it suppose to do:
"Mega volume and dark intensity in one mascara for an over the top bombshell look."

Pros:
- Adds volume
- Adds a slight curls
- Doesn't flake
- Doesn't smudge
- Makes your lashes look like false eyelashes

Cons:
- Hard to take off
- It feels like it comes with a little bit of product
- Pricey for a drugstore mascara

My experience:
When I applied the first step of this mascara I noticed that it made my lashes long but when I used the second step I instantly saw that it made my lashes darker and fuller. The wearability of this mascara is pretty good and it doesn't smudge or flake throughout the day either which is great. I have a pretty hard time taking off this mascara sometimes, I definitely think you need a makeup remover (I recommend the Maybelline Clean Express) because a simple makeup wipe just won't cut it. Something I don't like about this mascara is that I think that it doesn't come with a lot of product. I've been using this mascara for about half a month (3 times a week) and I think I'm already running out of the product. Another con is that it's pretty pricey compared to other drugstore mascaras, it cost $15 when I bought it for my sister but I got it for $9 a few weeks later.

Would I recommend this product?
Yes, I think it's a great mascara and gives your incredible looking lashes that almost look like falsies! However it doesn't last that long and cost more then your average drugstore mascara.

You can purchase the Covergirl Bombshell Volume by Lashblast Mascara here

Have you tried this mascara before? Did you like it?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment