2.13.2014

Mini Drugstore Haul

Long time no see! Well it's only been like four days since I haven't posted a blog post but it honestly feels like I haven't posted anything in a month! I wanted to take a couple of more breaks a week this year so that I could give you guys better quality posts but that hasn't gone to well for me because now I can't think of any blog posts ideas! However I have the next two weeks off from work so hopefully I will be able to brainstorm and write up some blog posts for the next few weeks. So if you have any requests let me know!

Anyways onto the main topic of this blog post the mini beauty drugstore haul! These are items I have recently bought from Walmart and Target. Enjoy!

NYC Color High Definition Liquid Eyeliner: I wanted to try a liquid eyeliner with a felt tip and this one was the cheapest one I could find so I got this to try out and hated it!

L'Oreal The Infallible Black Buster Liquid Eyeliner: Since the NYC eyeliner didn't work out I got this one because I heard it's pretty good and well it is!

Check out my beauty battle between these two eyeliners here!

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer: I needed a new concealer and I've always wanted to this one but I always ended up buying something else from the drugstore but finally I decided to go ahead and get it.

Maybelline Clean Express! Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover: The Maybelline Eye Clean Express facial wipes are some of my favorite wipes out there so I thought I would try out another product from the Clean Express range.

Covergirl Bombshell 2-in-1 Mascara: I bought my younger sister this mascara a few weeks ago and was so intrigued that I decided to pick one up for myself.

Hello Kitty Flat Iron: I found this Hello Kitty flat iron at Target on sale for under $15 so of course I had to get it because I love Hello Kitty! I don't straighten my hair too often but now when I want to I will be ready!

Do you guys want me to review any of these products?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment