2.21.2014

Mini Bath And Body Works Haul

I recently got some goodies from Bath And Body Works so I thought I would share what I got today in this haul. Enjoy!

Pink Vanilla Macaron Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
When I saw that Bath And Body Works had some macaron things I had to get some stuff so I bough this hand soap for my bathroom. It's so cute I don't even want to use it!

Pink Lemonade Pound Cake, Red Velvet, and Raspberry Peach Macaron Mason Jar Candle
I saw that they were having a sale on their mason jar candles for $7 so I bought a few from their new sweet shop collection.

Velvet Sugar Travel Size Fragrance Mist
I really want to find a new scent from Bath And Body Works and this one looked cute so I got the travel size to see if I like it or not.

Have you bought anything from Bath and Body Works recently?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment