2.03.2014

January Favorites

The end of the month means it's time for another favorites post! Since this is my January favorites post I wanted to change up things this year by merging both beauty and random faves in one blog post. This way you guys won't be bombarded with multiple favorites posts every month (but I'm still keeping my monthly playlist). Also, I wanted to ask if you guys prefer more or less posts? 

L'Oreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara: I've been wearing this mascara all month long and I really adore it! It's also really functional, the "wing" makes it really easy to spread the mascara throughout my lashes. Check out my full review here.

Zoya Nail Polish in Perrie: Out of all the Zoya nail polishes I got recently this one stood out to me the most. So it's my current favorite but honestly I never have one favorite nail polish (I'm currently sporting five different colors on each of my fingers).

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster: I got this with my Clarisonic last month. It's a antioxidant-rich brightening serum with vitamin C that brightens, minimizes fine lines, and does tons of other good things that makes your skin happy! I really want the full-size but it's kind of pricey.

BareMinerals Active Cell Renewal Night Serum: This also came with my Clarisonic and I've also been using it everyday since I got it. I apply it at night and wake up to a lively dewy glow! Sadly, this is also out of my price range.

Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter: If I had to recommend you guys to buy one thing from this post it would be this delicious cookie butter from Trader Joe's. It is AMAZING! It's basically like a bunch of graham crackers got crushed and got turned into this scrumptious spread. I've tried in on top of everything toast, crackers, brownies, etc. but I prefer eating straight out of the jar by itself (even though that's probably not the healthiest thing to do).

Trader Joe's Well Rested Herbal Tea: When I was at Trader Joe's a few weeks ago I saw this tea and decided to try it because the box was so cute! Even though it tastes pretty similar to other sleepy time teas this does have a different taste then the others, which I happen to be a fan of.

Natural Mochi Ice Cream in Strawberry: These mochi ice creams are my new favorite dessert! They're refreshing, gooey, sweet, and so yummy! I liked the green tea ones but my favorite flavor is strawberry.

Vitafusion Calcium Gummies: I've tried many types of gummy vitamins from this brand before but I have to say these calcium ones are by far my favorite!

Asos Kitty Coin Purse: I found this coin purse/pouch from Asos and it was too cute that I needed it in my life! It now homes a collection of coins. 

What were some of your favorite products from January?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Mochi ice cream looks awesome! (^O^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could taste this cookie butter, seems so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete