2.23.2014

February Birchbox

When I saw the February Birchbox sneak peek video of all the potential goodies I could have gotten in this month's box I was pretty excited. However, when I got my box I was slightly disappointed. Keeping reading to find out why...

List of products
Box overview
Beauty Protector Protect & Oil Full-size, $21.95
What: Exclusive launch! This just-for-you hair oil defends against UV rays, heat, and breakage.
How: Work 1-3 drops into damp hair, or to the ends of dry hair. Perfect for all hair types.

Harney & Sons Fine Teas Wrapped Sachets Full-size, $9.60
What: Rich and flavorful tea blends from the family-owned craft brand.
How: Steep 3-5 minutes in near-boiling water.

Skin&Co Roma Truffle Therapy Serum Boosting Anti-Aging Serum Full-size, $75
What: Antioxidant-rich truffle extract helps smooth wrinkles and reduce dull, parched skin.
How: Once a day, apply a dime-sized amount to clean, dry skin, massaging until fully absorbed.

OPI Sheer Tint in Don't Violet Me Down Full-size, $9
What: This tinted top coat gives nails a wash of high-shine, translucent color.
How: Wear along for a subtle tint, or over your go-to polish for a chic shade-shifting effect.

Harvey Prince Hello Full-size, $55
What: Best selling spritz that mingles cheerful citrus with floral notes. Well, hello there!
How: Apply to pulse points and let this upbeat scent do the talking.

Overall I didn't like this box because I got both a perfume and hair sample, which I don't like getting. I will use the tea, nail polish, and face serum. Honestly there wasn't one thing in this box that I was super excited to use which makes me wonder if all the excitement of getting a Birchbox every month is fading away.

What did you get in your February Birchbox?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment