1.25.2014

Zoya Nail Polish Haul

 Every year during January Zoya has an amazing offer where you can get 3 nail polishes for free! All you do is pick out your three colors and pay for shipping, which is about a couple of dollars. They've been doing this every year since I can remember and every year I get excited to expand my Zoya collection (I made a post about my Zoya nail polish collection here). This year they had a special where if you spend more then $24 then you get free shipping so I decided to take advantage of this offer and bought myself six new nail polishes to add to my collection!

 (left to right) Odette, Normani, and Brigitte. These three beauties are from Zoya's Natural Rose Tone Nudes collection. On the website these colors looked gorgeous but in person they're a lot darker then I thought they would be. I'm still not sure if I like them yet because I haven't tried them on my nails yet so I guess I can't judge.

 (left to right) Robyn, Perrie, and Darcy. I wanted some bright colors so I got these three. I'm currently wearing Darcy and I looks really different on then in the bottle. I'm wearing three coats and it looks like Jake's skin from Adventure Time, which gives me an idea for a future nail tutorial! 

Did you get your three free Zoya nail polishes? Which colors did you get?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

1 comment: