1.28.2014

Target Valentine's Day Haul

Target always comes out with really cute Valentine's collections every year but honestly this year's collection is the cutest! I'm slowly trying to change up my room so I bought a few items and thought I would share with you guys. Oh and if you're interested in getting some of these items for a little cheaper I would recommend you guys check out your local Target ASAP because I got all of these on sale last weekend!

Pink and Red Heart Bowls
I bought to hold lip gloss and other knick knacks. These are currently nesting in front of my make up area but I may put them somewhere else.

Doughnut Mug
There mugs are so cute! I bought this one for my sister because she loves doughnuts!

Teacup Mug
This mug is for me since I drink a lot of tea. Isn't that pink teacup too adorable!

Unicorn Salt and Pepper Shakers
My favorite things I got are these unicorn salt and pepper shakers! I'm obviously not going to use these as salt and pepper so these are currently hanging on my dresser.

Are you excited for Valentines Day?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

1 comment: