1.13.2014

Review: L'Oreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara

I have so many reviews I need to post that I don't know which one to post first so I'm starting out with the Loreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara. I got this mascara on Christmas and have been using it ever since then. The cool thing about this mascara is that it actually has a wing on the mascara wand (hence the name butterfly). At first I thought this mascara wouldn't do much and was just a gimmick to buy the mascara but I actually liked it a lot.


What it claims to do:
"With asymmetrical lash line shape extends and lifts outer corner lashes to give you a winged-out effect, instantly volumizing lashes at the roots and stretching lashes outward. The unique cocoon fibers instantly wrap lashes in a soft, delicate veil to create silky, spectacular lashes that flutter."

Pros:
- Lengthens
- Volumizes
- Buildable
- Applies on evenly
- Separates lashes
- Affordable

Cons:
- Doesn't clump
- Doesn't smudge
- Doesn't flake

My Experience:
The first time I used this mascara it reminded me of the Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara (which I'm also currently using) but a cheaper version. The "wing" part of the mascara wand applies on the product and the side of the brush brushes on the mascara evenly coating all of my eyelashes. You can also apply on coats and coats of this without clumping! It stays on all day and doesn't clump, flake, or smudge too!

Would I recommend this?

Yes! I highly recommend this mascara, it's my new favorite!

You can buy the L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara here

A closer look at the brush
Have your tried the L'Oreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment