1.03.2014

New Year's Resolutions + NOTD

Happy New Year! This is my first blog post for 2014 (I can't believe it's already 2014)! Today I have a 2-in-1 post for you it's a notd and I also share my New Years resolutions for 2014.

 Work out at least 5 times a week
2013 wasn't my best year for working out and living healthier. Last January I got injured and couldn't even leave my bed for a month, this gave my working out lifestyle a bad start to the year and basically jinxed my healthy resolution for 2013. This year I am determined to start living the healthy lifestyle that I deserve!

Write down my dreams in a dream journal
I started a dream journal back in September and would write down every single dream in a notebook. Somehow I lost track of all the dreams I was having and stop writing in it. For 2014 I want to start writing in it again so I can look up my past dreams.

Stay organized
I've always been a neat and tidy person but I really want to stay even more organized this year. I first want to start by cleaning out my room and closet!

As for blogging resolutions, I want to get a SLR camera, write at least 5 blog posts a week, and share more personal blog posts.

These were my nails I wore on New Years Eve they were obviously inspired by 2014 and the color of 2014, which I believe is purple but correct me if I'm wrong.

What are some of your New Years resolutions for 2014?
X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment