1.15.2014

January Wishlist

January Wishlist

With Valentine's just a few weeks away I'm already in that lovely dovey mood and Lush's new Valentine's Day collection isn't helping my pink and heart shaped addiction that I'm currently on! Speaking of pink things I found this cute pink kitty coin purse on Asos that would match my new grapefruit bag I just order yesterday perfectly! Other things on my wishlist include some new makeup (but I won't let myself buy anything new until I clean out my makeup drawers), magazines, books, and Bravely Default! I'm so excited for this game to come out! You can watch the trailer here!

What are some things that are on your January wishlist?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Aww, that kitty coin purse is just darling! I'm lusting after the Naked 3 palette too...it's out of my price range though T_T

    ReplyDelete