1.04.2014

December Beauty Favorites

 So I thought I would post my December favorites before I start posting my 2013 favorites, which I will probably start posting next week. I didn't have too many December because I was buying Christmas gifts and was trying not to spend money on beauty products for myself however I did have a few products I tried out and really loved.

Clarisonic Mia 2: Ever since I got this for Christmas I've been using it every night and have noticed amazing results! My face feels smoother and softer.

Ahava Rich Cleansing Cream: After my Lush cleanser ran out I needed a new one so I decided to go back to one of my favorite cleansers which is the Ahava cleansing cream. I seriously love this cleanser! Check out my review on it here.

Morelia Monarch Body Lotion: I got a mini sample of this body cream in my December Birchbox and probably used it all in like 5 uses. This cream is thick but sinks into your skin without give you a greasy finish.

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre: I remember sampling this moisturizer through Birchbox a year ago and loved it so I told myself once I ran out of whatever moisturizer I was using back then that I would buy it and I finally did! This moisturizer is great for the winter weather because it's rich and doesn't miss any dry spots.

EOS Lemon Lip Balm SPF 15: As you guys know I love EOS lip balms but this one is probably my favorite flavor because it's lemony and has SPF 15!

Lancome Hypnose Drama Volume Mascara: After one coat of this mascara I fell instantly in love with it and wanted to order it ASAP but I held myself back because it's kind of pricey. However, this mascara is amazing! I am still telling myself to buy it because it makes my lashes look like false eyelashes! Review coming soon!!!

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Taupe: I've heard many good reviews on this lip gloss by NYX so I had to check it out. The color is the perfect natural pink I just wished it lasted longer on my lips. 

What are some of your beauty favorite from December?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, so many people rave about the Clarisonic - I really want to get my hands on one too, but it's so pricey.
    I've written about my top 15 beauty faves on my blog - check it out if you want! ^^

    N H Y C♥

    ReplyDelete