1.09.2014

Beauty Favorites Of 2013

 I tried out a lot of beauty products in 2013 some amazing products and some not as great. I didn't want this list to be super long so I narrowed it down to my absolute favorite beauty goodies that I discovered in 2013. Enjoy!

Nails
Trim Nail Clipper: These nail clippers have changed my life! It catches all of those crazy flying nails that regular nail clippers don't.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat: I actually discovered this top coat in 2012 but I bought like 4 or 5 bottles in 2013 so I thought I would mention it.

Essie Nail Polish in Play Date: I love how bright and beautiful this purple nail polish is. This is also my favorite nail color I found in 2013!

Zoya Nail Polish in Shelby: This is the perfect barbie pink in nail polish form. 

Hair
Got2b Beach Trippin' Waving Spray: I like to spray this beach waving spray after I wash my hair and it's damp. Then I braid my hair and wake up to beautiful beach waves in the morning.

LUSH No Drought Dry Shampoo: This powder dry shampoo from LUSH lasts forever! I highly recommend this dry shampoo, it smells amazing, lasts forever, and does it's job!

Face
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream: Another product I discovered a long time ago but it's a good one!

Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream: Unlike the Missha which gives you a grayish tint this BB cream leaves you with a natural glow.

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser: This primer is amazing it makes your makeup stay on all day! Love it!

MAC Archie's Girl Beauty Powder in Flatter Me: I remember I bought this compact because it's cute but I actually end up loving the powder.

Face It Aura CC Cream: CC creams became really big in 2013 and out of all the CC creams I tried out this one is by far favorite and it comes in a cute compact!

Lips
Maybelline Dr. Rescue Baby Lips in Coral Crave and Too Cool: Out of all the Baby Lips I tried out these two were my favorite, but it was hard to pick just two!

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Taupe: I just discovered this lip gloss just a few weeks ago but the color alone makes it to this post!

Tony Moly Bunny Lip Balm in Peach: I love this lip balm because it's pretty close to my natural lip color and moisturizes my lips.

Others
Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume: One of my favorite perfumes ever! It smells amazing!

Vaseline Total Moisture Clean Feeling Lotion: This lotion moisturizers and makes your body feel amazing after application!

What were some of your favorite beauty products that you discovered in 2013?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Great collection! I need to track down that Baby Skin Pore Eraser. I don't think I've seen it around before.

    ReplyDelete