12.19.2013

The Ultimate KPOP Christmas Playlist!

I have to be honest most Christmas songs get on my nerves (The Killers annual Christmas songs are probably the only English Christmas songs I listen to) but this year I decided to put together a fun Christmas playlist packed with fun kpop Christmas songs, because their songs don't annoy me (expect the parts when they are fake laughing and talking). This playlist consists of Christmas kpop songs from a years back and some new ones! I've been listening to this playlist a lot especially when I want to get into the holiday spirit. I also include my favorite festive videos below, enjoy! 

Click here to listen/watch to the whole playlist
Crayon Pop - Lonely Christmas

Secret - I Do I Do

Sunny Hill - Goodbye To Romance

Orange Caramel (Ft. Nu'est) - Dashing Through The Snow With High Heels

Romantic J - Love Falls

Happy holidays!
X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment