12.13.2013

December 2013 Birchbox

It's a new month which means it's time for the another Birchbox! I was yet again disappointed with this month's Birchbox but I did find a product that I will be purchasing this month. To find out what I liked, didn't like, and will be purchasing keep reading!

Box overview
 List of products
Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo With Oat Milk: Full-size, $19.50
What: Award-winning fan fave that absorbs grease and puts the bounce back into second-day hair.
How: Shake can and spritz 10 inches from roots. After 2 minutes, brush out to distribute powder.

I'm a huge fan of dry shampoo so I'm pretty excited to play with this product!

Secret Agent Beauty Nourishing Plumping Lip Gloss in Foreign Intelligence Flirt: Full-size, $18
What: Shimmery formula that plumps with sacha inchi oil, peppermint oil extract, and menthol.
How: Wear on its own, or layer over lipstick. The slight tingling sensation means it's working.

I tend not to like these squeezable lip glosses because they get sticky and make a mess everywhere! So I wasn't too fond with this lip gloss.

Kusmi Tea Paris BB Detox: Full-size, $15.50
What: Inspired by BB creams, this brew uses mate and green tea to detoxify inside and out.
How: Steep one sachet for three minutes in near-boiling water. Sip and enjoy.

BB cream in tea form? Sounds weird but interesting. I'll let you know what I think about this tea when I try it.

Camilie Beckman Body Butter Morelia Monarch Scent: Full-size, $15
What: A handcrafted formula that softens skin with shea butter sweet almond oil, and glycerin.
How: Apply all over, focusing on dry spots like elbows and knees.

I was really surprised when I saw this in my box because my parents are from Morelia! For those of you who don't know Morelia is a city in Mexico and the Monarch butterfly is what Morelia is known for. You guys should look up Morelia because it's a beautiful city that I visit from time to time. I am actually going to buy this for my mom for Christmas because I know it will bring up memories of her hometown.

Eslor Skincare System: Full-size, $28-$65
What: Luxe four-step regimen that deploys natural actives to purity and soften all skin types.
How: Use cleanser and cream daily; exfoliate with scrub twice weekly. Detox with mask as needed.

I don't like getting packet samples because they can make messes and I am a clean freak so that doesn't go well together. I will most likely not use these and just throw them in my packet sample drawer.

Birchbox just launched their iphone app so they included this really cute screen digimate with the Birchbox logo on it. You can use this to wipe your phone screen clean. Oh and by the way if you download the iphone app you can get a code for 20% off your next Birchbox order!

What did you get in your December Birchbox?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment