12.29.2013

Christmas Haul + Black Friday Haul

 Today I have an exciting post for you all and it's my Christmas haul! I wasn't going to post this at first because I think Christmas hauls are kind of like bragging (but what hauls aren't) but I asked on twitter and some of you wanted to see what I got, so here it is! Enjoy!

 My older sister gave me a Eevee shirt, a Pinkie Pie mug, and a Lady Rainicorn necklace. She also knitted me a hat and a fox scarf.

 My younger sister gave me a Big Sexy Hair root pump hairspray, Loreal butterfly mascara, a EOS lip balm, and a Molang plush (which I also gave to her).

 My dad bought me a Clarisonic Mia 2! I've been using this for a few days and I'm already noticing results!

 My mom gave me a pair of black studded boots, a AMOR bracelet, some bunny slippers, and a perfume by Fergie.

I bought myself some goodies earlier this month during Black Friday and Cyber Monday so I thought I would also include those items. I got two pairs of moccasins from American Eagle for under $40! I also scored a great deal on a Sanrio character scarf from Yummy You

I bought myself some comfy pink polka dot pajama pants from Forever 21, a Molang pencil, and I also got The Great Gatsby on DVD (because I love that movie).

What did you guys get for Christmas?
X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment