11.11.2013

Welcome to MooeyAndFriends!

Welcome to my new and improved blog! I was up all weekend making this new blog layout for you guys and I hope you like it! As you can tell there are some major changes so I explained why I did them down below.

Name Change?
As you can tell by the tittle (and url) I changed the name of my blog from A Colorful Creation to MooeyAndFriends. This is the biggest change I did but I've been wanting to do this for a while because almost every other social media outlet I have involves MooeyAndFriends except my blog which started driving me nuts so I decided to change it. As much as I love the tittle A Colorful Creation I know that this was for the best.

No More Ads?
I changed the layout so now it's easier for you guys to navigate through the blog. I also took out the ad spots. This was a big decision for me because if you guys didn't know those ads make me money, but honestly I didn't like the look of them and I don't really care for making money off of blogging. Blogging to me is a hobby that I enjoy to do. My reward from blogging are you, my readers and the comments you leave. Besides since I'm going to put more effort to advertise my shop hopefully I can make some cash off of that.

Blog Content?
Yes, I will still be blogging about beauty, fashion, lifestyle, and other random things like I've been doing. However, I am also going to start blogging more about my crochet projects and shop. Think about as MooeyAndFriends/crochet 30% and everything else 70%.

Are you guys happy with the new layout and name change? Are you excited to start a new journey with me on MooeyAndFriends?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment