11.27.2013

Thanksgiving Day Outfit Ideas

Happy Thanksgiving Eve! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving where you will be stuffing your mouth with yummy fattening goodies (remember to get in a workout tonight)! I am having a quite Thanksgiving this year, it's just going to be me and family and food maybe we might do something else who knows. Anyways, I put together some cute Thanksgiving outfits ideas for you guys. Down below I listed some outfits for any possible Thanksgiving Day situation you may be in tomorrow. Enjoy!

Thanksgiving Party Outfit
If you are getting the family together and celebrating it at one of your relatives house I would suggest you wear a comfy sweater on top (to store your food baby later), a cute skirt, tights, and add on some cute accessories to complete your outfit!

Going Out Outfit
If you are going out to a movie or something I would wear a cute coat, warm hat, and some booties for an adorable look! I added a dress underneath (because I tend to overdress a lot) but you can wear whatever you want!

Black Friday Shopping
If you are one of the many who are waking up at 1am to go go Black Friday shopping first off be safe (you never know what crazies are going to do)! If I were to go Black Friday shopping I would wear some black pants, a sweater, a beanie, scarf, and some cute boots. Oh and remember to grab some coffee (you will need it)!

What are you doing this Thanksgiving?
X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment