11.23.2013

Review: Let The Good Times Roll Cleanser

 I haven't done a review in a long time, which surprises me because I have so many things to review! So today I will be reviewing the LUSH Let The Good Times Roll cleanser. I've been using this cleanser for the past month and here are my thoughts on it...

What it claims to do:
"A luxuriously soft and sweetly-scented cleanser, Let The Good Times Roll is made with maize flour and corn meal to gently exfoliate. and a dash of cinnamon powder to cleanse and warm cold winter skin."

Pros:
- Smells delicious
- Lightly exfoliates
- Gentle
- Makes skin smooth and soft
- Doesn't make me breakout

Cons:
- Expensive

My experience:
I started using this in the beginning of November and immediately feel in love with the sweet smelling aroma (It totally reminds me of a Mexican pastry)! The cleanser itself is gentle enough to use on a daily basis and leaves your skin clean, clear, and glowing! I love this cleanser so much I'm so glad they made it a part of LUSH's permanent cleanser range!

Would I recommend this?
Yes! Not only does this cleanser smell absolutely delicious but I hear it works with almost every skin type so I would highly recommend this cleanser to you guys!

You can buy Let The Good Times Roll Cleanser here

What is your favorite LUSH cleanser?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment