11.05.2013

October Random Favorites

Today I will be posting my random favorites. These items are items I used a lot in the month of October. Enjoy!

November Nylon Issue: When I saw Lana Del Rey on the cover of the November issue of Nylon I knew that I had to get!

Ayumi Seto "Ayumi Kids" Book: As you guys know I'm a big fan of Ayumi Seto so when I heard that she was coming out with a book I had to order it asap! The book shows you photos of her past life and her past styles.

Pokemon X 3DS Game: One of the games I've been waiting to come out is Pokemon X and Y! I just finished it a few weeks ago and loved it but I'm kind of upset that it's over now.

Yankee Candle Wick Cutter: I don't know about you guys but each time I trim the wicks of my candle with scissors I always get some of the candle on my scissors. So I decided to get a wick cutter. If you light candles often I would recommend you invest in these.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Scented Soy Candle: I smelled this candle at Target and immediately had to get it! Smells just like pumpkin cheesecake!

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment