11.04.2013

October Beauty Favorites

I was suppose to post my October favorites during the weekend but our internet was acting up all weekend long so I just gave up and decided not to post anything until Monday. With that said I had a lot of beauty products this month, which by the way reminds me do you guys like seeing a lot of beauty products in a post or is fewer better? Please let me know so I can improve my posts.

LUSH Let The Good Times Roll Cleanser: I know I just got this cleanser a few days ago but I already love it! It'a a light exfoliating cleanser that smells delicious!

Organix Moroccan Curling Perfection Defining Cream: I've had this hair cream for a while and finally decided to use it. It really defines my curls and makes them bouncy!

MISSHA Perfect Cover BB Cream in No.23: This is a oldie but great product that I've used a lot in October. This was the first BB cream I ever used and til this day it's still one of my favorite! Highly recommend this product if you like that dewy glowy finish.

ELF Hypershine Gloss in Blossom and Flirt: I've been really loving the hypershine glosses by ELF. They are super shiny and the color payoff is awesome!

Avon Mega Effects Mascara: I was super intrigued when I first saw Avon's "paintbrush" mascara so I had to get and I actually did end up liking it! I only use this on my lower lashes because it can get messy if you use it on the top lashes.

Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Too Cool: When I heard that Maybelline came out with a new baby lips collection I knew I had to check it out! I bought all shades but the one I've been reaching for the most is called "Too Cool".

Zoya Nail Polish in Arizona: Since it was October I sported this pumpkin orange nail polish by Zoya called Arizona to be festive.

Sally Hansen in Blue and Black: When I saw this nail polish by Sally Hansen it reminded of a Essie and OPI nail polish but more affordable.

Revlon Multi Care Base+Top Coat: This base coat has made my nails grow stronger and longer! Love it!

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Deodorant inSerene Citrus: I really adore the scent of this deodorant! It's not as strong as holding in sweat as the sweat proof one but it's still way better than those regular Dove deodorants.

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment