11.13.2013

November 2013 Birchbox

I got my Birchboc yesterday so I thought I would share with you what I got. I was presently surprised at what I got this month! I loved everything and can't wait to use these samples! This is probably my favorite box I've got ever since Birchbox changed their logo.

 List of items
 Willa Lavender Facial Towelettes Full-size, $7
What: Gentle wipes that whisk dirt and oil with calming aloe, lavender, and green tea.
How: Swipe across skin whenever you need a refresh--no need to rinse.

Dr.Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+ Full-size, $32
What: From the BB cream pioneers, an all-in-one antiaging treatment, tinted moisturizer, and SPF.
How: Blend a small amount all over clean skin. Wear alone or underneath makeup.

 Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Petite Cologne Absolute Full-size, $60
What: An optimistic citrus blend that lasts (much) longer than the average scent.
How: Apply to pulse points--a little goes a long way.

What's inside here?
 Color Club Nail Polish in Baldwin Blue Full size, $8
What: On-trend pro-quality lacquer that will take you easily--and gorgeously--from day to night.
How: Apply two coats for an opaque finish. Always use base and top coats to make your color last.

BeeKind Body Lotion Full-size, $15
What: Made with honey and organic chamomile, this yummy UK fave sinks in to restore skin.
How: Massage generously into skin.

This as an extra Birchbox find that came with this month's box. It's a Ghirardelli chocolate mint cookie bar! Can't wait to eat this! 

 Everybody also got a Birchbox holiday gift guide.

What did you get in your November Birchbox?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment