11.14.2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue Collection

I am a huge fan of Maybelline Baby Lips so when I heard that they came out with a new collection I had to collect them all! The new Baby Lips Dr. Rescue line has a medicated formula infused into the lip balm to help soothe sore lips. When I heard that theses were medicated I was extremely excited but I wasn't happy about the smell of these, they smell like straight up cough drops!

(Left to right) Just Peachy, Pink Me Up, Berry Soft, Soothing Sorbet, and Too Cool.

Just Peachy: This gives off a soft pale peach on the lips.

Pink Me Up: A light peppy pink color.

Berry Soft: A dark plum-berry shade.

Soothing Sorbet: A vivid raspberry lip balm.

Too Cool: A clear lip balm to give off a natural look.

Coral Crave: A tangy pinkish coral lip color.

Have you tried any of the Maybelline Dr.Rescue Baby Lips?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment