11.08.2013

Autumn Nail Colors

A lot of people switch out there nail colors according to season (including me) so I thought I would put together a blog post featuring some crisp colors you can wearing during Fall.

Dark rich colors are very trendy during Fall. I personally love wearing rich berry colors like Essie's Berry Naughty and Bahama Mama. I also like wearing dark blues and oranges around this time like Zoya's Cynthia and Carolina.

Metallics are also very popular this season like Sally Hansen's Coat of Arms slight golden ones are especially popular like Butter London's The Old Bill and China Glaze's Swing Baby. Two of my favorite nail polishes that remind me of Autumn are OPI's Tease Y Does It and Color Club's Editorial.

What are your favorite Autumn nail polishes?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I actually don't own any of these bottles...but I like the brown and darker navy/purple hues for fall too! That OPI looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete