10.08.2013

What I've Been Up To

Hey guys! Long time no see type! Sorry I haven't posted in few days it's just that I've been super busy lazy so I thought I would update with some of the things I've been up to. Enjoy!

Planning Blog Posts and Drawing
I've been brainstorming new ideas for A Colorful Creation and drawing a lot! I'm also planning out a new blog layout, which will hopefully be up before the end of the year.

Listening To New Music
There has been so much new music lately and I don't even have time to listen to it all! IU's new album came out and it's amazing! I'm also currently listening to Panic! At The Disco's new album (as I type) and it's pretty good.

Painting My Nails
I got this new nail polish from Avon but it's kind of a weird texture, it has big chucks of glitter and these long brush like things inside the nail polish.

Crocheting 
When I saw Twinkie Chan's new pattern for Micheals I knew I had to make a candy bar clutch! I'm making a Snickers bar (because it's my favorite candy). I'm almost done I just need to buy felt to create the label.

Lighting Candles
Candle season has started yet again (Even though I light them all year long)! I really want to buy some pumpkin scented candles but I have so many Bath And Body Works candles I really don't need another one. But hopefully I can finish a few of them off so I can allow myself to buy at least one Fall scent (or two).

Sleeping
Lately, I've been really tired and sleeping in a lot. I blame exercising and work. This is the main reason I haven't been blogging. Sorry guys I will try harder!

What type of blog posts do you want to see on my blog?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment